Best Bee Hive
Whether you’re a hobbyist bee keeper or looking to make honey or honeycomb for commercial purposes, the Best Bee Hive should consist of the following things;
When purchasing a bee hive what should I look for?
Langstroth Ddimensions – so it’s 100% compatible with other existing hive types and standard accessories
Plastic Bee Hive – so it can be easily washed with warm soapy water and it doesn’t crack, split or warp in certain weather conditions.
Easy to Assemble – so you can start making honey sooner than later.
Easily Upgradable – allowing the bee keeper to decide which hive parts available best suit his application and climate.
Low Maintenance – bee keeping should be enjoyable not stress-full!
Chemical Free – all TechnosetBee products are BPA free
Durable – products made from polypropylene skin design will last for many many years keeping your bees happy.
Guarantee – for peace of mind you’ll know they will stand the harshest of weathers.
Affordable & cost-effective – bee hives are very cheap to start
TechnosetBee Products & Accessories – purchase the Best Bee Hive products on the market with multiple accessories to increase productivity, these include:
- A pollen trap: It collects pollen from bees returning to the hive.
- Queen excluder: This stops the queen from getting into the honey super and laying eggs (this reduces the quality of the honey).
- Top feeders: It offers an entrance at each end for the bees within the hive to easily access the sugar syrup.
- European wasp trap: This trap will sort the wasps out, they die shortly after being captured by the natural heat of the sun.
- Full Depth Frame, Plastic No 2 Type:Cut a sheet of foundation in half and insert each half through the top of the frame – simple!
- Lids/covers: Are uniquely designed with twin layers that effectively insulates from weather extremes and even sound.
For the Best Bee Hive purchase the best products.